Notices

Updates for August 25, 2014:

+The site has MOVED. If you still see this page, please clear your web browser cache and go to http://www.livingjapanese.com

Aug 25, 2014

Living Japanese is due for some change...

Within the next couple weeks I will be moving Living Japanese from it's current home with Blogger and onto my own server. I've been wanting to get back to writing for a while, but the current site is too cluttered. I'm rewriting everything and condensing many of the posts into single articles that should be much more helpful. I hope you'll bear with me if the site is inaccessible from time to time during this process, and I hope you'll enjoy the new site.

Good luck with your studies!

2 comments:

  1. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete